Healthy dog food
At Nulam Pet Nutrition, the general health of your dog comes first. Through many years of research and practical tests with breeders, nutritionists, professors and Animal Research Foundation Europe we have developed a 100% natural dog food that contribute to good health of your dog.
Nulam has produced various types of 100% natural dog food for puppies and adult dogs. In addition, they are available in different flavors and contain no chemical fragrances, colors, flavors and antioxidants. Nulam natural dog food is ideal for the daily feeding and will benefit the health of your dog.
Benefits of Nulam pressed Chunks
- Because our chunks are produced under a lower temperature, less Maillard reaction occurs. This is a reaction between carbohydrate and amino acids, which lowers the quality of the protein.
- The lower temperature causes the fat sustain less damage because they are coldpressed added.
- The low temperature results in less oxidation, and therefore less harmful substances.
- An atvantage of Nulam Pressed chunks is that they solve more easily in the stomach, making nutrients more evenly released into the stomach so dogs respond much better to our chunks than other well known brands. (see video below )
- Very economical in use and low stomach load.
- Our chunks are 100% natural and contain no chemical fragrances, colors or flavors.
- Our chunks contain Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and prebiotics, namely F.O.S (fructooligosaccharide), for healthy skin, shiny coat, vitality, healthy intestinal flora and to support the natural resistance.
Benefits of Nulam fresh
- 100% Natural ingredients.
- No grains.
- No gluten.
- No binder.
- No dyes.
- No artificial fragrances.
- No chemical flavors.
- No pork.
- no preservatives.
Disadvantages of the known A-brand chunks
- Almost all well-known premium brand chunks are extruded or expanded.
- Extruded and expanded chunks are heated to high temperature, above 100 degrees enabling high Maillard reactions. ThIt is a reaction between carbohydrate and amino acids, which lowers the quality of the protein.
- The high temperature causes lysine to become less available. AGEs are formed which causes rapid aging and is carcinogenic.
- Extruded and expanded chunks will expand in the stomach and become larger in volume, this increases the risk of gastric torsion. ( gastric torsion is when the stomach rotates around its axis inside the abdominal cavity, thereby causing the stomach to be closed from the intestine and the esophagus.
- Extruded and expanded chunks often contain chemical fragrances, colors and flavors.