Payment methods and credit notes
Payment for goods is to be made by Visa, Mastercard, or American Express
credit card or Maestro & Visa debit card. Unfortunately, we cannot
accept payment sent in the form of cash or cheques and are not responsible
for loss. Your credit or debit card will not be charged until your goods
leave our warehouse. In the case of possible returns the amount paid will be
refunded. Should your credit card have insufficient credit we reserve the
right to invoice you for the costs incurred in making requests for
Nulam reserves the right in individual cases or depending on the delivery method chosen by the customer to accept only certain types of payment
- Payment by credit card: In the case of payment by credit card, amounts are booked within one week after shipping the goods.
- Sofortbanking: (which is called sofortuberweisung in Germany) (developed by Payment Network AG) is an innovative online payment method with TÜV certificate (highly renowned German testing institute with regard to data security and privacy), which gives customers an ability to pay by a wire transfer from lots of European banks.
- PayPal:PayPal is an online account-based system that lets anyone with an email address send and receive online payments using their credit card or bank account. You can use it at Nulam to pay safely, easily and quickly. During the ordering process, you can also open up a PayPal account if you already don't have one. The advantage of PayPal is that our system recognises the payment immediately and your items are shipped after 24-48 hours! Please note that we cannot accept Paypal accounts from the USA.
- Bancontact/Mister Cash: Bancontact/Mister Cash offers you an effective, online, real-time product, which is suitable for all forms of card payments. What is more, the acceptance rate of our product is unequalled in Belgium. That is why we are the most suitable and competent business partner. Bancontact/Mister Cash is the indisputable leader in the Belgian electronic card payments market.
- iDEAL: is an e-commerce payment system used in the Netherlands, based on online banking. Introduced in 2005, this payment method allows customers to buy on the Internet using direct online transfers from their bank account.
Ja, Nulam takes the protection of its customers' data very seriously. The Nulam data protection declaration can be viewed here.